[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.danceogledalo.com • Виж темата - ll likely be heavy favourites. That game is so

ll likely be heavy favourites. That game is so

От името на клуб "Огледало" Ви моля да спазвате етиката на общуване!
Не използвайте нецензурни думи!
Сайтът и форумът се разглеждат от хора на всякаква възраст и имаме желание форумът да остане чист!
В противен случай ще сме принудени да изтрием съобщенията и акаунта Ви!
Моля ПИШЕТЕ само по темата, която сте избрали!
Некоректно написаните съобщения ще се местят или изтриват! Регистрирайте се, за да можете да гласувате, да виждате новите теми в друг цвят и да участвате в анкети!

ll likely be heavy favourites. That game is so

Мнениеот blueberryjerry » 21 Фев 2017 08:54

TORONTO -- Paul Ranger felt the pain in his neck immediately. . Down on the ice for several minutes, his mind raced and then found some peace. "Its scary," he said. "But I just remember feeling like, You know what, I am going to be OK. I dont know whats going on, but I can move my legs, I can feel my hands, I can feel my feet and Im going to be OK no matter what." The Toronto Maple Leafs defenceman was back with the team less than two days after suffering a neck injury when he was boarded by Tampa Bay Lightning forward Alex Killorn. Just being at the practice rink Friday for a team photo was another positive sign for Ranger, who was treated and released at a hospital Wednesday night. "Im thankful," Ranger said. "Im OK." Coach Randy Carlyle reported some good news as well: that the 29-year-old had a stiff neck but not a concussion as a result of his head slamming into the glass. "Thats not the world that (doctors) ever described to me," Carlyle said after practice. "They never said that. I know its a big word in todays sports, so I refrain from using it. Right now I was told there was no concussion issues." Ranger confirmed that it was a neck injury, not a head injury. He does not know when he might be able to return to game action, calling his situation a "day-to-day thing right now." When he went down late in the first period of the Leafs 5-3 loss to the Lightning, it looked like it could be much worse. After remaining on the ice for seven minutes, Ranger was taken off on a stretcher and then to the hospital. Ranger was anxious and in a bit of shock at first, but amid that doctors told him he was relaxed and co-operative. "I dont want to get into the details, I dont really want to re-live it," he said. "I know that my body and my mind just went into preservation mode. All I could think was just Dont move, stay straight and breathe, and I just kind of breathed three in, three out for the next three to four hours right from the get-go." Ranger praised Leafs doctor Noah Forman, athletic therapists Paul Ayotte and Marty Dudgeon and Lightning trainer Tom Mulligan for the care they administered. "They did a great job all-around," he said. "Even through that stressful time, I felt comforted and loved, really, and cared for." Ranger, who spent parts of five seasons with the Lightning, said Killorn reached out to him but declined to reveal the nature of that dialogue. He does not believe Killorn attempted to injure him. "From what I gather about him is that hes a good kid, and I knew that right from the start that it wasnt intentional," Ranger said. "My friends that I know close in Tampa say that he is a pretty good person, never really means to hurt anybody." Still, Ranger considered it a dangerous play. He avoided watching more than one replay because "that was enough," and didnt want to weigh in on any supplemental discipline for Killorn. "Its not up for me to decide if someone gets suspended or not," he said. "Thats not my call." But Ranger doesnt want to see similar situations happen moving forward. "I think it maybe needs some looking at," Ranger said. "I think theres some reviewing that should be done for the safety of myself and, to be honest, everyone else -- future players." . The Canadian skicross racer appeared to have the bronze medal locked up in the mens final at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, only to wipe out while trying to make a pass in the biggest moment of his career. . Bach, a 59-year-old German lawyer, was elected Tuesday as president of the International Olympic Committee. He succeeds Jacques Rogge, who stepped down after 12 years. Bach, the longtime favourite, defeated five candidates in a secret ballot for the most influential job in international sports, keeping the presidency in European hands. . - Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson sat on the scorers table at Oracle Arena on Wednesday morning.LONDON -- The NFL is back in London boasting the star power of Adrian Peterson and Ben Roethlisberger. Trouble is, their teams have nothing to brag about. The Minnesota Vikings and Pittsburgh Steelers are both 0-3 heading into Sundays game at Wembley Stadium, and a fourth loss will all but put the playoffs out of reach for one of them. The first of two regular-season NFL games is expected to be a sellout despite the teams current woes. "It doesnt bother me. I love the atmosphere," said Rachel Green, who with husband Matt has been to all six of the NFL games played at Wembley. "I prefer it to be close, which it will more likely be with them both 0-3." As of Tuesday, about 84,000 tickets had been sold, with only singles and premium seats still up for grabs. The Vikings arrived in London on Tuesday and were already mixing with local schoolchildren and fans as part of the duties of the designated home team. The Steelers arrive Friday. All eyes will be on Peterson, the Vikings running back, and Roethlisberger, the Steelers quarterback, as they look to lead their clubs to victory with their seasons teetering on the brink. Minnesota lost 31-27 to the Cleveland Browns on Sunday, while the Steelers fell 40-23 to the Chicago Bears. "These are two teams that the U.K. crowd have not seen before and you have star power with the Vikings in Adrian Peterson and, with the Steelers, you have one of the most successful franchises in NFL history," NFL UK managing director Alistair Kirkwood said. "What you want is a very competitive game, and you know you are going to get it with both teams going after a must-win." The New England Patriots, New Orleans Saints and Denver Broncos are among tthe teams that have played in London since the International Series was launched. . The New York Giants victory over the Miami Dolphins in the inaugural 2007 game helped turn their season around en route to winning the Super Bowl. The Vikings went 10-6 last season and made the playoffs, while the Steelers finished 8-8. When they were selected to play in London, no one could have expected they would be a combined 0-6 heading into this weeks game. "For me, the chance to see a team as storied and famous as the Steelers is a big draw," said 30-year-old Matt Green, who counts the Green Bay Packers as his favourite team. "Itll be interesting to see how a franchise that has been challenging year in, year out will cope with the difficulties theyve been facing recently. "To be honest, I would go regardless of the teams playing. The chance to hang out and chat with so many like-minded NFL fans is one of my favourite parts of the day." The second game, scheduled for Oct. 27, also features two teams currently struggling. The Jacksonville Jaguars 0-3 start is not a big surprise, but the reigning NFC champion San Francisco 49ers are unexpectedly 1-2 after two straight losses. Still, the 49ers will likely be heavy favourites. That game is sold out, which bodes well for building the Jaguars fan base in Britain. Jacksonville has signed up to play one of its home games at Wembley over the next three seasons. London, meanwhile, keeps being talked about as a potential home for a full-time NFL franchise in the future. "Youre going to get a very interesting story no matter what team plays," Kirkwood said. "Well be able to track the Jaguars and see how they grow going forward." ' ' '
blueberryjerry
МЪДРЕЦ

Re: ll likely be heavy favourites. That game is so

Мнениеот veranix » 08 Апр 2019 07:17

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 27 Май 2019 20:31

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 22 Юни 2019 02:16