[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.danceogledalo.com • Виж темата - Adam Frazier is getting to be a regular starter this year

Adam Frazier is getting to be a regular starter this year

Място за лична информация на всеки един от нас - професии, интереси, лични данни и др., за да се опознаем по-добре. :)

Adam Frazier is getting to be a regular starter this year

Мнениеот zhangzk » 09 Май 2019 04:33

BRADENTON , Fla. (AP) —Frazier spent the first three seasons of his career as a utility player, making 95 starts at second, 61 in left, 20 in right, five in center, three at third base and one at shortstop.“I think it helps anybody coming to the yard every day and knowing where you’re going to be,” Frazier said. “My goal is to play as good as I can and be ready each and every day, give the team all I’ve got and win games.”He takes over at second from two-time All-Star Josh Harrison, who left as a free agent. Frazier is expected to hit leadoff for the Pirates , who were 19th among the 30 teams in runs last season with a 4.3 average.Frazier has a .280 career average with 18 home runs in 300 games.“I’d like to see us keep his legs underneath him, keep him strong, keep him fresh because we can use the offense, especially at the top of the order, where he has had most of his major league at-bats,” Pittsburgh manager Clint Hurdle said.Frazier had a .237 batting average and three homers in 55 games for the Pirates last year when he demoted to Triple-A Indianapolis last June. He returned to Pittsburgh six week later and hit .306 with seven homers in 57 games.“I worked on a few things, being more aggressive with my hands and my feet, so when I came back up, I felt pretty good ,” Frazier said. “I just continued to work, and things fell into place.”Frazier certainly made an impression on Hurdle.“He came back and put a foot down,” Hurdle said. “It was fun to watch. I think he found something that works, and he can replicate it.”Notes: The Pirates held their final workout at the Pirate City training facility and will move their camp five miles to their spring training ballpark for the exhibition season. The Pirates open Saturday against Philadelphia in Clearwater. LHP Steven Brault is scheduled to start for Pittsburgh. . County music singer Garth Brooks’ stay in camp ended Friday. He had been working out with the Pirates since pitchers and catchers reported Feb. 11. . C Elias Diaz missed his third straight workout because of illness. Boston Red Sox ace Chris Sale was admitted to Massachusetts General Hospital on Sunday due to a stomach illness, according to Pete Abraham of the Boston Globe.He is expected to stay overnight for observation.Sale started Game 1 of the American League Championship Series against the Houston Astros on Saturday night, allowing two runs in four innings of an eventual 7-2 loss.The pitcher certainly hasn't disappointed during his time in Boston when healthy. In 2017, he went 17-8 with a 2.90 ERA, 0.97 WHIP and a career-high 308 strikeouts in a career-best 214.1 innings. He finished second in the AL Cy Young voting behind Cleveland's Corey Kluber.He hasn't missed a beat in 2018, going 12-4 with a 2.11 ERA , 0.86 WHIP and 237 strikeouts in 158 innings during the regular season.Whilemild left shoulder inflammation cost him two trips to the disabled list in August, the seven-time All-Star has generally been healthy and about as unhittable as any pitcher in baseball during his time with the Red Sox. Sale, frankly, is irreplaceable for Boston.And he wasn't pleased to be away from the team in August."Obviously terrible timing, not exactly the most ideal situation," he said at the time, per the Associated Press (via USA Today). "To be honest, quite miserable for me. But, at the same time , I'm not going to sit around and pout. I'm going to keep my chin up. I'm on the best team that ever walked the planet. I've good teammates that have my back, and I appreciate that."If Sale misses his next start, Boston can turn to Eduardo Rodriguez to join Rick Porcello,David Price and Nathan Eovaldi in the rotation.The Red Sox have the luxury of one of the best offenses in baseball, and they'll need those bats to help overcome the loss of Sale.
zhangzk
МЪДРЕЦ

Re: Adam Frazier is getting to be a regular starter this yea

Мнениеот veranix » 03 Окт 2019 06:48

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 01 Дек 2019 14:38

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 20 Апр 2020 19:37