[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.danceogledalo.com • Виж темата - The Jacksonville Jaguars released quarterback Cody Kessler

The Jacksonville Jaguars released quarterback Cody Kessler

Място за лична информация на всеки един от нас - професии, интереси, лични данни и др., за да се опознаем по-добре. :)

The Jacksonville Jaguars released quarterback Cody Kessler

Мнениеот zhangzk » 29 Юни 2019 04:24

JACKSONVILLE , Fla. (AP) — clearing the way for rookie Gardner Minshew to become Nick Foles‘ backup.Kessler started four games in place of Blake Bortles last December, completing 64 percent of his passes for 553 yards and a touchdown. He also threw an interception and fumbled four times.Minshew, a sixth-round draft pick, signed his rookie contract and will take part in a three-day rookie camp beginning Friday.Right tackle Jawaan Taylor (second round), tight end Josh Oliver (third), running back Ryquell Armstead (fifth) and defensive tackle Dontavius Russell (seventh) also signed rookie deals Thursday.To make room for them on the 90-man roster, the Jaguars released linebacker Blair Brown , guard Parker Ehinger and running backs Dimitri Flowers and back David Williams. They also parted ways with linebacker Donald Payne after he failed a physical.Brown and Payne had played in a combined 49 games for Jacksonville the past two years, mostly on special teams.Jacksonville made an offseason commitment to improving special teams. Personnel chief Tom Coughlin and general manager Dave Caldwell also wanted to upgrade behind Foles, the former Super Bowl MVP who signed a four-year, $88 million deal in free agency.The Jags traded a 2019 seventh-round pick to Cleveland for Kessler in March 2018. The Browns used the 221st overall selection on Tulane cornerback Donnie Lewis Jr.Coughlin and Caldwell took Minshew a round earlier. They gushed about the quarterback who started at Northwest Mississippi Community College, transferred to East Carolina and ended up at Washington State in 2018.The 6-foot-1 Minshew completed 71 percent of his passes for 4,776 yards with the Cougars, throwing 38 touchdowns and nine interceptions.Kessler’s departure leaves Jacksonville with Foles, Minshew , 2018 sixth-round pick Tanner Lee and Alex McGough as the team’s quarterbacks. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — After landing running back Phillip Lindsay out of Colorado after last year’s draft, Denver Broncos general manager John Elway was hoping to grab another Buffalo he viewed as an overlooked gem in wide receiver Juwann Winfree.But he couldn’t wait for the conclusion of the draft as he did with Lindsay, who went on to have a great rookie season last year when he became the first undrafted offensive rookie ever selected to the Pro Bowl.“We’d heard some things that some other teams were interested, so when you get there late in the draft like we were and we had him targeted, we’re doing everything we could to get up and fortunately we found a trade partner in Carolina and were able to get up and get him,” Elway said after selecting Winfree in the sixth round Saturday.Winfree started only seven games in college. After playing sparingly at Maryland as a freshman, Winfree spent a year at Coffeyville Community College before enrolling at Colorado. But he tore an ACL at camp and missed the 2016 season. He also missed a month last year with a high ankle sprain.In two seasons at CU , Winfree caught 49 passes for 649 yards and four touchdowns.Still, he realized his dream of getting drafted after impressing the Broncos at the pro day they held for local players.“It feels like everything right now,” Winfree said. “To be around my family and have all this come alive, that’s all I’ve been working for since I was a kid. It just helps prove that God is real. I just never stopped and I will never stop. I still have a far way to go and this is step one.”The Broncos’ only other Day 3 pick was versatile Oregon linebacker Justin Hollins in the fifth round.Although he was primarily an edge rusher in college and stands 6-foot-5 and 243 pounds, Hollins could be the Broncos’ answer at inside linebacker.“He has played a little bit of inside linebacker, particularly at one of the all-star games,” coach Vic Fangio said. “We’re going to try him at both spots while he’s here and see where he’s got the best future or where he’s the best fit for us at this time.”Hollins said he’s willing to play any position.“I’m going to play anywhere they need me,” he said. “I’m one of those guys who is just going to get in and play where I am needed , whether that is special teams, inside, outside, it doesn’t matter. I am here to compete. I am here to play as hard as I can and provide the team with some type of impact.”
zhangzk
МЪДРЕЦ

Re: The Jacksonville Jaguars released quarterback Cody Kessl

Мнениеот veranix » 03 Окт 2019 09:02

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 01 Дек 2019 16:56

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 20 Апр 2020 21:51