[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.danceogledalo.com • Виж темата - It hasn’t been a streak of accuracy on a level

It hasn’t been a streak of accuracy on a level

Място за лична информация на всеки един от нас - професии, интереси, лични данни и др., за да се опознаем по-добре. :)

It hasn’t been a streak of accuracy on a level

Мнениеот zhangzk » 19 Юли 2019 05:43

LAKE FOREST , Ill. (AP) — Drew Brees or Tom Brady. Nevertheless, Chicago Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky has eliminated interceptions over his past three starts.Whether Trubisky can continue making good decisions and throws in his first playoff game at Soldier Field against the defending Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles could go a long way toward determining if the Bears’ season continues.“I think I’ve gotten better through the course of the season,” Trubisky said, “just continuing to make adjustments, making those split-second decisions and just continue to get better and be critical of myself when I don’t and learn from those mistakes.”Trubisky suffered through a difficult three-interception game in the Bears’ 15-6 win over the Los Angeles Rams, when he returned from a two-game absence because of a shoulder injury.After a third-quarter interception, Bears coach Matt Nagy went entirely to the ground game the rest of the way. Since then, Trubisky has become deadly accurate and clutch.“He just handles adversity,” Nagy said. “He knows how to run this offense now. He’s at a point right now where when he calls a play in the huddle, he can start looking at the defense rather than looking at the offense.”Trubisky went 63 of 83 for 644 yards with three touchdown passes and no interceptions for a passer rating of 109.7 in wins over the Packers , 49ers and Vikings.Nagy called it a matter of coaches figuring out what plays and formations Trubisky performs best and knows best.“I think he’s finally starting to really understand who we are becoming as an identity within this offense,” Nagy said.So Nagy has some advice for Trubisky heading into his first postseason game, as the Bears try to take advantage of an Eagles pass defense ranked 30th in the NFL.“To not change, for him to continue to do just what he does,” Nagy said. “Last week, he had a little bit of a test of it, and I thought he did a great job handling the situation.”The 24-10 win at Minnesota on Sunday featured some of Trubisky’s best play on third down. He accounted for seven third-down conversions. And he did it against the NFL’s best third-down defense.“We all have our trust in him,” running back Tarik Cohen said. “We’ve seen him make the best of plays when times didn’t look so bright. Just the things he can do with the ball, his arm and including his feet, it’s amazing to watch.”Trubisky’s running ability on third down has been a big key. He has run for 421 yards this season and acknowledges he’s even surprised by his own ability to escape the pocket at times.“I always try to have eyes in the back of my head, have my head on a swivel , take care of the football and make smart decisions,” he said. “But it’s pretty cool in some situations you can escape from.”Tight end Trey Burton played for the Super Bowl champion Eagles last year and sees Trubisky’s second-year development on a course similar to Philadelphia quarterback Carson Wentz in his second season in 2017.Burton reeled off a list of Trubisky’s recent improvements.“Some of the throws he’s been able to make,” Burton said, “some of the plays he’s gotten us into from an offensive standpoint, some of the times when teams are blitzing and the way he’s able to scramble, some of the intangibles that not too many guys have in this league, I mean you see him show up.”Trubisky’s development came about after plenty of self-criticism, especially after the Rams game.“Those are great learning experiences,” Trubisky said. “And those were instances where I just came back was critical of myself, watched the film and really figured out how I could change my mindset and do a better job in practice during the week just getting prepared.”The baby-faced Trubisky is sporting a playoff beard these days, as are all the Bears quarterbacks. It took a while , though. He started growing it the first week of the season.It seems an unusual time to start thinking playoffs.“I had faith,” Trubisky said.The same could be said for Nagy’s belief in his quarterback’s development in the face of sporadic criticism. Now he has a quarterback not turning over the ball and converting third downs.“When you do those things big picture-wise, you’re in good shape,” Nagy said.NOTES: S Eddie Jackson (ankle) and OLB Aaron Lynch (elbow) did not practice after missing the last two games. … WRs Taylor Gabriel (ribs), Anthony Miller (shoulder) and Allen Robinson II (ribs) and G Kyle Long (ankle) all went through a full practice. RENTON, Wash. (AP) — At this time a year ago, K.J. Wright was entering a contract year with no certainty he would stay with the only team he’d ever played for.Then he got hurt during preseason. And needed surgery. And had a setback, and got to the point of resigning himself to the idea his career with the Seattle Seahawks was over once last season ended.“As soon as I knew I had to have surgery I was like, ‘Dang, this is not very good.’ Contract year, surgery , five games, all those signs say, ‘Thank you for your services but we’ve got to move on,'” Wright said.But Wright is still in Seattle. He’s healthy and taking part in offseason workouts and the happy recipient of a two-year contract that likely means Wright will play his entire career with one team.For the longest-tenured Seahawks player currently on the roster, and one of the few remaining holdovers from its Super Bowl-winning team, it’s a meaningful opportunity.“I didn’t see it happening. I thought I was going to be in a different color jersey. But they love me here,” Wright said on Wednesday.“I’m glad they love me and they know what I bring to the table. I’m still a hell of a linebacker and can make plays all over the field. You all saw the last few games and found a way to make me happy. Everything is good.”Wright’s future was uncertain after playing in just five games last season due to a knee injury. Before the injury troubles of 2018, Wright was incredibly durable for Seattle having started 63 of the previous 64 regular-season games. Wright, who will turn 30 years old this summer, was selected to the Pro Bowl in 2016 when he had 124 tackles and four sacks.Wright said at the end of last season he intended to test the free agent market to see where his value stood. But he also had indicated a desire to play his entire career in one place and continue to team with middle linebacker Bobby Wagner.“What I went through last year really put things in perspective for me, to approach every game , every practice with gratitude because you just never know when something may happen and it could be your last play,” Wright said. “I’m really thankful. I’m just going to go into this season and have fun. Just enjoy it.”Wright is also providing some advice for Wagner as he goes through his own contract situation. Wagner has been present for Seattle’s entire offseason program, but is not participating because he is entering the final season of his contract, a move his longtime teammate supports.Wright said he believes attending the offseason program and participating in training camp last year entering a contract year — rather than holding out — helped when it came time for Seattle to offer him a new deal.“I think it played a lot into it,” he said. “You have a guy who stayed true to himself, was there for the team. At the end of the day it doesn’t really matter, but it doesn’t hurt you. If anything it helps you.”NOTES: Seattle signed RB Marcelias Sutton, an undrafted rookie out of Oklahoma and waived/injured RB Adam Choice. … QB Geno Smith was back after missing last week’s open OTA practice due to a family issue. Smith is in competition with Paxton Lynch for the backup job behind Russell Wilson. … A special guest at practice on Wednesday was Seattle native and actor Rainn Wilson. The former star of “The Office” even held for a 38-yard field-goal attempt by kicker Jason Myers, which was good.
zhangzk
МЪДРЕЦ

Re: It hasn’t been a streak of accuracy on a level

Мнениеот veranix » 03 Окт 2019 10:11

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 01 Дек 2019 18:06

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 20 Апр 2020 22:59