[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.danceogledalo.com • Виж темата - Ceballos: I'm very happy to have the minutes that I didn't h

Ceballos: I'm very happy to have the minutes that I didn't h

ВАЖНА ИНФОРМАЦИЯ за ПРОМЕНИ в ГРАФИК!

Ceballos: I'm very happy to have the minutes that I didn't h

Мнениеот thanloeuth » 07 Дек 2018 06:10

Изображение
After barely getting any first team action under Zinedine Zidane, Dani Ceballos is finally starting to make a name for himself at Real Madrid thanks to Santiago Solari, sbothaisomething the player is happy about.On Thursday afternoon, he played a part in Los Blancos' 6-1 romp oversbothai Melilla."The goal was to get into the next round," he said to reporters after the game."These have been two big matches, with many goals, and we're happy with the game we played. "I talked to the coach who told me I was going to come on in the second half, and it's a pleasure to play for this club."I'm very happy to have the minutes that I didn't have last year."Competition for places is intense, but Ceballos is ready for the fight."The squad is very big," he continued. "We have 24 players, and it's hard to get in, so we will all have to compete well.
thanloeuth
МЪДРЕЦ

Re: Ceballos: I'm very happy to have the minutes that I didn

Мнениеот veranix » 10 Апр 2019 12:12

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 30 Май 2019 01:19

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 24 Юни 2019 05:42