[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.danceogledalo.com • Виж темата - Malcom: I want to play in difficult games and show that I ca

Malcom: I want to play in difficult games and show that I ca

Нова информация за партита, концерти, конкурси, надигравания и всички събития, които ни събират заедно!

Malcom: I want to play in difficult games and show that I ca

Мнениеот thanloeuth » 22 Ное 2018 06:06

Изображение
Playing in the Champions League for Barcelona was a dream come true for Malcom,ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด but the Brazilian wants to achieve far more at the Camp Nou club and become an important member of Ernesto Valverde's team. The Brazil international reflected on his first few months in Catalonia in an interview with the club's official media."I have settled very well, I am learning Spanish," he said."This team is like a family and everyone wants the best for each other, we make many a joke in the changing room."The relationships are getting better. "I want to play difficult games to show the coach that I have the quality to be in this team. "I spoke to him and he told me what I needed to do to get minutes."Malcom admitted that playing in Champions League debut for Barcelona was a dream come true,ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด let alone scoring, which he did against Inter. "I wanted to debut in the Champions League and I didn't care if it was just eight or ten minutes, it was a dream of mine as a kid and on top of that I scored," he continued."This will stick in the memory forever. "I imagined scoring a goal in that competition, but not against such a strong team. "It was a dream."When I received the ball from [Philippe] Coutinho, I thought I was going to take on [the opponent], something that the coach always asks for, and then, I don't know how, but I shot and the move ended. "Very happy to score and debut."When the match finished, I called my mum and she was crying because I always said, when I was 8 or 9, that I wanted to play for Barcelona in the Champions
thanloeuth
МЪДРЕЦ

Re: Malcom: I want to play in difficult games and show that

Мнениеот veranix » 12 Апр 2019 16:42

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 01 Юни 2019 04:06

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 26 Юни 2019 11:10