[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.danceogledalo.com • Виж темата - sbobet Malcom: Roma? I always wanted to go to Barcelona

sbobet Malcom: Roma? I always wanted to go to Barcelona

Тема за всички, които харесват и танцуват 5-те латиноамерикански танца - Самба, Ча-ча, Румба, Пасо Добле и Джайв

sbobet Malcom: Roma? I always wanted to go to Barcelona

Мнениеот thorng » 27 Юли 2018 06:38

He was set to join Roma, only for Barcelona to swoop in at the last minute, but Malcom has insisted that he was always keen to join the Catalan club.The 21-year-old Brazilian was presented by the club in Portland on Thursday evening and he spoke of his journey to this point. "I always wanted to go to Barcelona," he said of the late drama concerning his move from Bordeaux."I was always calm. "My agents have been in charge of this whole issue.sbobet "It was an opportunity to play for Barcelona and here I will play with the best players in the world."I am very happy to be able to be at a team like this."It's very difficult to come to Barcelona, but I am going to give all I have to do a good job."I am very happy in my heart, I am realising a dream that I have had since childhood."Asked about his childhood idol Neymar, he talked about replicating the performances of the Blaugrana's previous Brazilian stars. "Neymar is my idol and I hope to follow in the same footsteps as him and the other good footballers who have triumphed at Barcelona, like Ronaldinho," he said.
thorng
МЪДРЕЦ

Re: sbobet Malcom: Roma? I always wanted to go to Barcelona

Мнениеот veranix » 12 Апр 2019 19:24

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 01 Юни 2019 06:44

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 26 Юни 2019 13:52