[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.danceogledalo.com • Виж темата - Messi: I love football, but family is above everything

Messi: I love football, but family is above everything

Класическа Йога. Фетбърнинг Йога.
Когато искате да опознаете тялото и духа си и откриете себе си, последвайте пътя на Йога.

Messi: I love football, but family is above everything

Мнениеот thanloeuth » 27 Дек 2018 07:52

Изображение
Barcelona forward Lionel Messi could open a museum with the number of trophies he has won in his career to this point,sbobet 789 including five Ballon d'Ors and five Golden Boots, but to him, family is more important than all of that.The Argentine spoke exclusively to MARCA and discussed family, Cristiano Ronaldo and finishingsbobet 789fifth in the Ballon d'Or voting this year; here are some snippets of what was said."I love football, but family is above everything," said Messi with regard to his outlook on life, before touching on more specific subjects."The rivalry with Cristiano was very healthy and very beautiful for the spectators," he said about the competition with the Portuguese."I heard the nominees for the Ballon d'Or and I knew I would not be in the fight," he said about finishing fifth, with Luka Modric winning the award.In addition, Messi discussed Pep Guardiola, Ousmane Dembele, Neymar, Andres Iniesta, La Masia and the thinking at Barcelona, as well as other topics in the interview.
thanloeuth
МЪДРЕЦ

Re: Messi: I love football, but family is above everything

Мнениеот veranix » 14 Апр 2019 19:03

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 02 Юни 2019 23:15

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 28 Юни 2019 07:10