[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.danceogledalo.com • Виж темата - /www.theseahawksfanshop.com

/www.theseahawksfanshop.com

Класическа Йога. Фетбърнинг Йога.
Когато искате да опознаете тялото и духа си и откриете себе си, последвайте пътя на Йога.

/www.theseahawksfanshop.com

Мнениеот liny195 » 19 Ное 2019 08:59

BEREA , Ohio (AP) — Jarvis Landry jumped up and down on the sideline, flapping his arms while madly urging Browns coach Freddie Kitchens to throw his red challenge flag.Kitchens finally did. For naught.Nothing is going Cleveland’s way.Picked prematurely to be a Super Bowl contender, the Browns reached their bye week with a losing record and as perhaps the NFL’s most perplexing team. In the span of four quarters — or even four minutes — they can look brilliant, buffoonish and bewildering.It’s baffling.They commit too many penalties, make too many turnovers and do too much griping about the officiating.Despite their obvious star power and on-paper potential, the Browns (2-4), who wasted a 14-point lead and lost 32-28 on Sunday to the Seattle Seahawks, are simply not playing well enough to win.During a team meeting Monday, Kitchens made it clear to his players that things must change. Immediately.“At some point, we have to become a team,” he said, repeating the message he delivered to the Browns. “The difference between a group and a team is significant. To be a team, you have to do your job and then you bring it together collectively. The better team beat our group yesterday. …“All of this talent we have — that has gotten us 2-4. Now, let’s try something different. Let’s try to be a team and see if we can be better moving forward.”For the third time this season, Cleveland fans made the same solemn walk of shame from FirstEnergy Stadium they’ve perfected over the past two decades. The Browns again failed to deliver at home, and a team that began the season with high hopes reached a critical juncture just six games in.“At 2-4,” Kitchens said, “you are at the crossroads.”It all began so well Sunday for the Browns , who scored touchdowns on their first three drives before the offense bogged down. Cleveland’s next seven possessions went: blocked punt, interception, interception, halftime, fumble, punt, stopped on downs — at the 1-yard line.That last drive appeared to end with a TD pass from Baker Mayfield to Landry, who looked as though he extended the ball over the goal line before it was knocked loose. It came during a strange sequence (the Seahawks were called for 12 men on the field) that had officials huddling, coaches complaining, TV viewers begging for a definitive camera angle and no one exactly certain what had happened.It was crazy. Kind of like Cleveland’s season so far.Landry, who left angrily after the game and without addressing the media, spent more than 20 minutes Monday giving an insightful analysis into where the Browns stand — and want to go.The four-time Pro Bowler said the Browns’ situation reminds him of something he learned early in his athletic career.“Talent wins games, teams win championships,” he said. “It’s not about talent. I’ve played on talented teams and we’ve won nothing, and I’ve played on teams that we were disciplined, accountable. We had a team full of leaders — my only playoff team. And then the following year pretty much the same team, but we lacked all of those traits that got us to where we were before.”Right now, the Browns are stuck where they’ve been for years.WHAT’S WORKINGHanding the ball to Nick Chubb , who gained 122 yards on 20 carries, scored two touchdowns and thoroughly impressed the Seahawks.“A great player,” said Seattle coach Pete Carroll.Chubb ripped off a 52-yard run and wasn’t going to be denied on his second TD, which came just moments after he got stuff on a fourth-down play.WHAT NEEDS HELPMayfield’s 11 interceptions lead the NFL and give him 25 in two seasons, also a league-worst.Kitchens said there are other overlooked factors, and that the turnovers are not all on Mayfield.“Do I think he can get better with his accuracy? Yes,” he said. “Do I think other people around him need to get better? Yes. Do I think I need to get better? Yes.”STOCK UPOdell Beckham Jr. had six catches for 101 yards and was targeted 11 times as Kitchens purposely tried to get his top playmaker more chances.STOCK DOWNKitchens is feeling more heat. The first-year coach was defensive about his clock management in the first half.With the Browns up 20-12 and driving in the final two minutes, he called a pass play at Seattle’s 10. Mayfield forced a throw to Landry that was picked off in the end zone. The Seahawks then drove 88 yards to pull within two.Kitchens believed the Browns could score twice and doesn’t regret his decision.“We need to make a better play call, make a better throw, run a better route,” he said. “Listen, I am always going to be aggressive — always.”INJUREDMayfield played with a sore hip in the second half. Kitchens said his quarterback was “fine” and doesn’t think he’ll miss any practice this week. … Landry injured his ankle but said the bye week will help his recovery.KEY NUMBER445 — Yards rushing allowed by the Browns in the past two weeks.NEXT STEPSIt doesn’t get any easier as the Browns visit the Super Bowl champion New England Patriots on Oct. 27.“We are full of talent,” Kitchens said. “Hopefully, our talented guys will all become a team, and we will all go up there as one and put our best foot forward.” Fred Jackson was so strapped for cash while playing professional football in Germany, he and his wife had to rely on their poker winnings to afford going out for fancy dinners.“I was broke,” the former Buffalo Bills running back said, laughing while reflecting back to his 2006 season with the now-defunct NFL Europa Rhein Fire.“We played poker so we could go out to eat and go see some of the sights and stuff like that courtesy of my teammates ,” he added, noting his wife, Danielle, was better than him at cards.“It was one of those things that made me appreciate everything about this, coming from those humble beginnings.”Jackson had time to reminisce Wednesday upon returning to Buffalo to sign a one-day contract to retire as a member of the Bills. The formality brought closure to a nine-season NFL playing career Jackson built on both a powerful running style and sheer perseverance.That combination led the undrafted Division III Coe College product to make the jump from playing in the U.S. Indoor Football League to Europe and then Buffalo’s practice squad before finally entrenching himself as a Bills’ fan-favorite.“It’s a story that’s like nobody else’s, and that’s something to be proud of,” said Jackson, who made his NFL debut with Buffalo as a 26-year-old rookie in 2007.“It’s something that I try to share with students when I go talk to schools. Just because you don’t get drafted, don’t give up. And it makes it that much sweeter when you accomplish it.”Jackson led the Bills in yards rushing during four of his eight seasons in Buffalo despite sharing a backfield first with Marshawn Lynch and then C.J. Spiller. He still ranks third on the team list with 5,646 yards rushing and 15 100-yard games, and fourth with 30 touchdowns rushing.As for popularity, Jackson became one of the faces of the franchise for his leadership and lunch-bucket approach. He was so respected by his teammates , many began honoring Jackson by wearing a T-shirt that featured the phrase: “FredEx Delivers.”“When I looked at Fred, I identified him as a guy like, ‘You know what? I really don’t want to let that guy down,’” Bills veteran defensive tackle Kyle Williams said.“Those guys are, I’m not going to say rare because I feel like we’ve had some good guys come through these doors. But those guys are special, and Fred’s one of those guys.”Overall , Jackson finished with 5,746 yards rushing and 39 touchdowns (nine receiving), including his final season in 2015, which he spent with Seattle after being cut by the Bills.Though he’s not played since, Jackson said he was still attracting interest from teams, including the Minnesota Vikings last season.At 37, he decided it was finally time to call it quits.“That’s ancient for a running back and it was just time,” Jackson said. “And to be able to come back to Buffalo and sign a one-day contract makes it a little easier.”Though he now lives in Iowa, Jackson plans to maintain a connection to Buffalo, where he is a part owner of a downtown steak restaurant. He’s already made plans to hold a youth football camp in August, which he hopes becomes an annual event.Jackson will always remain a Bills fan, and felt a part of the team last season, when Buffalo clinched a playoff berth on the final weekend of the season to end what had been a 17-year postseason drought.“I was running around the house screaming, and my son was doing the same thing,” said Jackson, who made the playoffs in his one season with the Seahawks. “We’re still huge Bills fans. This is still family for us. We were as ecstatic as everybody else.”___
liny195
НАБЛЮДАТЕЛ

Re: /www.theseahawksfanshop.com

Мнениеот veranix » 26 Апр 2020 14:41

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Re: /www.theseahawksfanshop.com

Мнениеот veranix » 10 Май 2020 17:34

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Назад към ЙОГА - Класическа. ЙОГА - FATBURNING