[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.danceogledalo.com • Виж темата - When Packers draft pick Cole Madison stepped away

When Packers draft pick Cole Madison stepped away

Класическа Йога. Фетбърнинг Йога.
Когато искате да опознаете тялото и духа си и откриете себе си, последвайте пътя на Йога.

When Packers draft pick Cole Madison stepped away

Мнениеот liny195 » 11 Яну 2020 09:50

from football last year , there were reports connecting the absence to the suicide of his former Washington State teammate Tyler Hilinski.But upon his return to Green Bay, Madison said that wasn’t true, and that he took the year off to focus on getting himself right.“This last year was really just focused on myself,” Madison said, via Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com. “Not even football or nothing, just myself and my mental health and everything like that. I was dealing with a lot of things off the field for a long time that I was putting off, and it finally caught up to me, and I had to take care of that, make a grown man decision. I did that, and then after that I decided I wanted to come back and play some football. So that’s why I’m here.“At that point , football — I love football — but at that point, it was my health, and my life was on the line. I had to go help myself before my football career. If I didn’t get my chickens in order back then, I don’t think I’d be here right now.”The Packers referred to it as a “really pleasant surprise” when he returned to the offseason program this month. He was placed on the did not report list when training camp last July.While his teammate’s tragic end was alarming, Madison said the things he struggled with predated Hilinski’s January 2018 death.“I was going through some stuff for a long time that I was putting off, and they caught up to me with the decisions off the field I was doing,” Madison said. “I wasn’t making good decisions, and it led to bad thoughts. This was before Tyler. Tyler, if anything, helped me with knowing that other people go through things , too. It was a little light at the end of the tunnel — light in a dark area. This stuff originated a long time before Tyler. . . .“If anything, when that happened, it was a first beginning step of a wake-up call for me, how I needed to handle my mental health was after that entire situation. Me and him were great friends. I would have never known any of that was going on or vice versa. I had my demons going on, and no one had any idea what was going on. It’s just one of those things of taking that step when you’ve got those things and not to just bat them down and talk to someone and opening up.”The football industry as a whole is more comfortable talking about a guy coming back from a broken arm or torn ACL than mental health issues, so the good news is that Madison is in a better spot now, so that he can continue his work as a healthier person. At halftime, the Green Bay Packers lead the Arizona Cardinals by a score of 10-7 in the teams’ week 13 matchup at Lambeau Field. It was another ugly game early on the offensive side of the football, picking up 134 yards of total offense by the break.All the scoring took place in the second quarter. The Packers got on the board first, thanks to a 13-yard touchdown from Aaron Rodgers to Davante Adams. That play was set up by a great punt return by Jaire Alexander , which set up the offense in excellent field position. The Cardinals tied the game on their next offensive series, however, running the ball consistently and getting into the end zone on a six-yard plunge by Chase Edmonds. The Packers took a three-point lead with just seconds left in the second quarter, as Mason Crosby kicked a 32-yard field goal to give them the lead. The Cardinals will receive the opening kickoff of the second half.Aaron Rodgers has completed 13 of 21 passes for 105 yards and that one touchdown, while Adams has four catches for 44 yards and the score. Aaron Jones has eight carries, but has totaled just 26 yards on the ground. He has added three catches for ten yards.Join us for the second half of the game here in the game thread and Go Pack Go!Game Updates from APC StaffA Twitter List by acmepackingco Game Updates from Packers MediaA Twitter List by TexWestern
liny195
НАБЛЮДАТЕЛ

Re: When Packers draft pick Cole Madison stepped away

Мнениеот veranix » 26 Апр 2020 15:56

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Re: When Packers draft pick Cole Madison stepped away

Мнениеот veranix » 10 Май 2020 18:50

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Назад към ЙОГА - Класическа. ЙОГА - FATBURNING