[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.danceogledalo.com • Виж темата - Real Madrid Star Wants To Force Exit

Real Madrid Star Wants To Force Exit

Ще се занимаваме с всички разновидности на Аеробика. Запознайте се с един от най-ефективните начини за оформяне на вашето тяло и регулиране на теглото.

Real Madrid Star Wants To Force Exit

Мнениеот makaralove » 31 Юли 2018 06:24

Изображение

Midfielder Mateo Kovacic has been vocal about his desire to leave the Spanish giants in this window, insisting he needs to play more regularly in the 2018/19 campaign"I would like to play more at Madrid because I love football and being on the pitch," he recently told Marca."I know that at Madrid it's difficult to be a starter, especially because I arrived very young.

"I understand the situation but that's why I think it's best for me to go to another club where I will sbobet ninja have the chance to play regularly as a starter."It's an opportunity that I think I can have and I want it now."Kovacic has been linked with the likes of Manchester City, Tottenham Hotspur and Juventus, but nothing concrete has materialised thus far.

However, it sbobet ninja seems he is no longer willing to play second fiddle at the Santiago Bernabeu, and is now prepared to force a move, according to beIN SPORTS correspondent Tancredi Palmeri.The Croatian, who was part of the squad that finished as runners-up at the recent FIFA World Cup, joined Real in 2015, and has made 109 appearances for the club since, but has started only 55 of those matches.
makaralove
ИДЕОЛОГ

Re: Real Madrid Star Wants To Force Exit

Мнениеот veranix » 14 Апр 2019 20:08

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 03 Юни 2019 00:19

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 28 Юни 2019 08:15