[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.danceogledalo.com • Виж темата - Bellerin: They call me a lesbian because I wear my hair long

Bellerin: They call me a lesbian because I wear my hair long

Специална програма, за да се чувстват добре и във форма всички бъдещи майки

Bellerin: They call me a lesbian because I wear my hair long

Мнениеот thanloeuth » 09 Сеп 2018 05:19

Изображение
Life in England has not always been kind to Hector Bellerin, and he has had to endure plenty of criticism from Arsenal supporters during his time in London.His เว็บ แทง บอลappearance is the subject of most of the insults, with his long hair attracting attention from those looking to get under his skin."Some fans are very offensive," he told The Times."Most of the insults come online, but you hear others in the stadium too. The call me 'lesbian' because I wear long hair and then continue with many other homophobic insults, it's wrong and the situation becomes untenable."Now I'm used to it, but it can still hurt and every so often you get into discussions. The problem is that fans have an idea about how a footballer should look, how he should dress and behave and speak."Bellerin acknowledged that he doesเว็บ แทง บอล receive some complimentary comments as well, but said that he had to take himself away from social media in the past because the abuse became too much to handle. "It's a lot of pressure and it's very dangerous," he said."In life it is important to be free to express yourself as you are. "The worst moment came a year and a half ago, I had to close my accounts on social networks because of the insults I was receiving. Some people say nice things, but it is only normal to focus on the insults.
thanloeuth
МЪДРЕЦ

Re: Bellerin: They call me a lesbian because I wear my hair

Мнениеот veranix » 14 Апр 2019 23:03

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 03 Юни 2019 03:14

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 28 Юни 2019 11:11