[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.danceogledalo.com • Виж темата - Iniesta: I didn't understand Hierro's reasons for benching m

Iniesta: I didn't understand Hierro's reasons for benching m

Специална програма, за да се чувстват добре и във форма всички бъдещи майки

Iniesta: I didn't understand Hierro's reasons for benching m

Мнениеот thanloeuth » 24 Ное 2018 09:13

Изображение
The curtain came down on Andres Iniesta's Spain career in disappointing fashion with a limp World Cup exit to hosts Russia in the summer and he admitted that he was 3mbetnot happy with how it went.Iniesta found himself surprisingly dropped for that last 16 clash by Fernando Hierro and, although he came off the bench, it wasn't enough to prevent his side exiting the tournament on penalties."I don't have a good memory of the World Cup in Russia," he admitted as he reflected upon his career."I didn't understand the decision3mbet to leave me on the bench or Hierro's reasons for doing so."I was upset, I didn't care what he said."The Vissel Kobe midfielder also opened up on his battle with depression during his time at Barcelona and reflected upon the intense rivalry that occurred with Real Madrid during Jose Mourinho's time in charge at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu."I came back after winning the treble with Barcelona and all that I wanted to do was go home at night, take a pill and sleep," Iniesta continued."When Mourinho was coach, that was the point when the rivalry was at its peak."Anyone who doesn't think that his presence was a key component in that is going beyond radicalism
thanloeuth
МЪДРЕЦ

Re: Iniesta: I didn't understand Hierro's reasons for benchi

Мнениеот veranix » 15 Апр 2019 00:16

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 03 Юни 2019 04:29

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 28 Юни 2019 12:26