[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.danceogledalo.com • Виж темата - Rondon: I like the pressure of wearing Shearer's No.9 shirt

Rondon: I like the pressure of wearing Shearer's No.9 shirt

Специална програма, за да се чувстват добре и във форма всички бъдещи майки

Rondon: I like the pressure of wearing Shearer's No.9 shirt

Мнениеот thanloeuth » 26 Дек 2018 05:29

Изображение
With four goals in his last seven matches, Jose Salomon Rondon is one of the most in-form strikers in thesbobet 789 Premier League and he'll be hoping to carry on that run as he takes on Liverpool on Boxing Day with Newcastle. The 29-year-old may be from Venezuela, but he understands the history of his current club and knows what it means to wear the No.9 jersey of Alan Shearer. He spoke about that and much more in an interview with MARCA.How do you combine football, family and Christmas? "Some relatives I've not seen for a while have come to visit me this year and I've been really keen to see them. You try to enjoy it,sbobet 789 but also to look after yourself and to rest because football is bigger at this time of year than at any other. We play against Liverpool on Boxing Day and then Manchester United after New Year."Liverpool on Boxing Day is a bittersweet gift."Boxing Day is always special because of the atmosphere with the fans and visiting a stadium like Anfield is always nice. They are really strong and have a lot of confidence because nobody has been able to beat then. Although we know the difficulty, we go in with the mentality of giving our best and of trying to get a positive result."You've just scored four goals in seven matches and have been chosen as the player of the month at Newcastle. How does that feel? "I feel really good. I'm really happy here for what we've achieved collectively. That's the important thing. We have been in good form and have moved away from the relegation zone. I have done my job by contributing with goals."Last year you scored in seven different matches with West Brom, but didn't win any. This year you've given seven points to Newcastle. It's quite a change.
thanloeuth
МЪДРЕЦ

Re: Rondon: I like the pressure of wearing Shearer's No.9 sh

Мнениеот veranix » 15 Апр 2019 00:27

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 03 Юни 2019 04:39

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 28 Юни 2019 12:37