[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.danceogledalo.com • Виж темата - The rookie quarterback isn’t dismissing the possibility his

The rookie quarterback isn’t dismissing the possibility his

ХАЙДЕ да танцуваме, малко и на думи. Често задавани въпроси, много отговори и дискусии ;-)

The rookie quarterback isn’t dismissing the possibility his

Мнениеот panxing18 » 22 Яну 2019 09:42

BEREA , Ohio (AP) — Baker Mayfield isn’t campaigning for Lincoln Riley. him in Cleveland either.Mayfield said Wednesday that he believes Riley is prepared to move from Oklahoma into the NFL, but he would also understand if the 35-year-old wants to remain at one of college football’s most successful programs.“Lincoln’s been ready, it’s just who he is and how he coaches and the respect level he’s had from all of his players, how detailed he is,” Mayfield said. “Yeah, he’s ready but that’s his decision and you know what, he’s got something special there, so I don’t think anybody is going to blame him if he stays there for the next 20 years.”Riley has been linked as a possible candidate to be Cleveland’s next coach because of his obvious connection with Mayfield, who won the Heisman Trophy last season in Riley’s first year at the Big 12 power.Mayfield was asked directly if he wants Riley to come to Cleveland.“I have a relationship with Lincoln,” Mayfield. “He’s been great and we had success, but whatever decision is made here I’m going to make the most of it. Obviously, there’s been a level of comfort with him in the past that I’ve had. But whatever happens, happens. And you know what, you can’t control that so I’m not going to worry about it.”Mayfield also doesn’t know if Riley is itching to go pro.“I think down the road probably,” he said. “Right now I’m not going to speak for him, but he’s ready whenever that time comes.”The Browns fired Hue Jackson in October , and general manager John Dorsey is in the early stages of a coaching search that will accelerate once the season ends. Interim coach Gregg Williams will interview for the job, and it’s likely that Dorsey will meet with former Packers coach Mike McCarthy, who was dismissed after Sunday’s loss to Arizona.Dorsey and McCarthy worked together in Green Bay.Riley’s appeal to the Browns could stretch beyond his strong ties to Mayfield. He’s regarded as one of the game’s best offensive minds, and Mayfield has little doubt Riley has the right attributes to lead professional players.“After being here, it’s about respect,” Mayfield said. “You get a locker room full of guys that are making a lot of money, obviously the egos are going to be there. You have to have the respect in guys. You have to be able to get the best out of them even when they’re going to get paid regardless. So you’ve got to be able to get the most out of them and demand it, just by respect and so when it comes down to it, that’s why I would say he’s a great coach.”Mayfield said his admiration for Riley extends way outside his ability to diagram a play or devise a game plan.“Some of those coaches that are so successful, they have the standard and they live by — that standard every day,” Mayfield said. “He does it with football, family and he’s just a great human being. He wants the best for everybody and he’s always encouraging. He will wrap his arm around somebody, talk to them and help them out no matter what it is.”Riley, who is 24-3 in two seasons with the Sooners, has downplayed any interest in leaving Oklahoma, which signed him to a five-year , $25 million contract last summer. After Jackson was fired, Riley anticipated questions about going to Cleveland.“The truth for me is, I love Oklahoma,” he said. “I love coaching here. I love college football. I certainly don’t have that itch right now. I don’t know if I ever will.”That won’t stop the speculation about Riley, which has been fueled by Dorsey’s appearance at Oklahoma’s past two games.Mayfield said Dorsey is close with Oklahoma athletic director Joe Castiglione, and joked that he’s not putting any more into the visits.“I’ve definitely known about it,” Mayfield said. “He’s given me a hard time, but he’s gone and there’s been two wins. That’s all I know. Who knows what he’s doing down there.”NOTES: Browns practice squad DL Daniel Ekuale was suspended without pay for four games for violating the NFL policy on performance-enhancers. His suspension begins immediately. … Mayfield said his Heisman Trophy sits on his parent’s dining room table at home and his dad “uses it as a paper holder and he tips his coffee to it every morning.” JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — The Jacksonville Jaguars traded for Cleveland running back Carlos Hyde on Friday, adding a proven starter while Leonard Fournette progresses slowly from a strained right hamstring.The Browns (2-3-1) will get a 2019 fifth-round draft pick from the Jaguars in exchange for Hyde, who has 382 yards rushing and five touchdowns in his first season in Cleveland. Hyde signed a three-year, $15.25 million contract in March.The Jaguars (3-3) were willing to take on the financial commitment because leading rusher T.J. Yeldon will become a free agent at the end of this season. So will third-stringer Corey Grant, who was placed on injured reserve last week because of a foot injury. The Jaguars signed veteran Jamaal Charles to a one-year contract to replace Grant.Fournette was ruled out for Sunday’s game against Houston. It will be the fifth game he’s missed this season because of the nagging injury.Cleveland had seemed pleased with Hyde, but his departure clears the way for rookie Nick Chubb to be the team’s primary back. He’s averaging nearly 10 yards per carry.Browns general manager John Dorsey continues to revamp the team’s roster and add picks. In addition to their own picks in the first six rounds, the Browns acquired a third-rounder from New England, Jacksonville’s fifth-rounder , another fifth-rounder from New England and a seventh-rounder from Jacksonville.The NFL trading deadline is Oct. 30.The Jaguars built their offense around Fournette, a bruising runner and the fourth overall pick in the 2017 draft. He tried to return after missing two games earlier this season but re-injured his hamstring and has been sidelined since. Yeldon, meanwhile, is dealing with foot and ankle injuries.Making Jacksonville’s offense even more stagnant, the team is without its top two left tackles, its top two tight ends and its leading receiver from 2017.The 28-year-old Hyde was off to an impressive start in Cleveland. But he was taking playing time away from Chubb, who scored on two long touchdown runs at Oakland on Sept. 30 and enters Sunday’s game averaging 10.8 yards on 16 carries. Also, running back Duke Johnson had gone from being a dual threat to mainly a receiver. He’s had just 19 carries this season.Earlier this week, Browns coach Hue Jackson said it was vital to get Chubb more touches. Chubb had only three carries for 25 yards last week in a loss to the Los Angeles Chargers.“We need to get him more chances,” Jackson said. “But I think sometimes the game changes, you get behind and you need Duke Johnson out there because that is what he does well — catch the ball and run it. I think that is what you were seeing yesterday. As these games get a little closer, they do not get too far away and we can get up whatever that is, we do need to give Nick Chubb more carries.”
panxing18
МЪДРЕЦ

Re: The rookie quarterback isn’t dismissing the possibility

Мнениеот sanpiseth40 » 23 Яну 2019 09:44

Please see my website
sanpiseth40
ИДЕОЛОГ

Мнениеот veranix » 12 Апр 2019 04:21

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ